How great is my wife
July 16, 2012
Posted by on
I don’t say it often enough, truly.
My wife. Is absolutely fantastic.
If you don’t believe me, go check out the blog she just started on WordPress, some of her tweets, or her facebook page.
I’m going to spell out all the things she is awesome at:
- Obviously, she picked me, and has stuck with me for a LONG TIME
- She is the mother to our three wonderful children
- Some of the things I do would drive the most forgiving of people absolutely insane
- She has learned so many things about Autism over the last five or six years it would make your head spin
- The number of times she has helped out her friends I have lost count
- The things she cooks are absolutely amazing
- Every time I look, she is learning about some new way of helping her friends, or her children, or me… and sometimes, herself
- Over the last little while, she has been smashing away at Weight Watchers, Zumba, 50 Days Sugar Free Challenge, and a few other tools, to get herself into the shape she wants to be
- Every week I leave the house at some stupid time on Monday Morning. I stress and worry, but she does not give me any reason to, she does not add to it, she is making my life as easy as it could be given our current lifestyle
I’m sure there are a lot more that I have forgotten. Maybe you can remind me of some?