Ten day challenge
August 9, 2012
Posted by on
Blogging every day has been a bit of a hard slog for me but I’m continuing on! So far I’m over 40 days into it.
Just like the photoaday challenges I’m looking around for a few blog a day challenges. I’ve come across this one from Tezza at MyTeeFine
10 Day Challenge
Thanks to MyTeeFine for the inspiration
Day One: Ten random facts about yourself.
Day Two: Nine things you do everyday.
Day Three: Eight things that annoy you.
Day Four: Seven fears/phobias.
Day Five: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day Six: Five things you can’t live without.
Day Seven: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day Eight: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day Nine: Two things you wish you could do.
Day Ten: One person you can trust.
So to kick things off with Day One…
- I was keen to go to boarding school from a very young age, and I did that from the age of 13 to 18.
- I spent way too long in the Australian Army Reserve, every moment of it was fantastic but at the end, the time had come long before I finally left.
- My eyes are both different shades of brown.
- My favourite junk food is chocolate.
- I went to three schools in my life, and that was one too many.
- I have two scars on my body from my childhood. One is from a horse biting me, the other is from a farm implement.
- The most special day in my life was the day I got married to Rebecca in a wonderful small church on the North Coast of New South Wales.
- I didn’t know it specifically till recently, but I’m about as introverted as a guy can get. I think.
- I only learned to ride a bicycle when I was in university.
- 22 years since I left high school, I can still wear the clothes I was wearing for the last four years of school. The same clothes have fitted me for 25 years!