Raising little Westies, and life as parent of a special needs son
Ten Day Challenge Day Two
August 10, 2012Posted by on
Day Two: Nine things you do everyday
- Coffee – I’m an addict. Latte, with two sugars thanks!
- Instagram. You can find me there very easily. I’m doing a #phototaday challenge for the second month in a row.
- Be online. Not “go” online, or “surf the web”, but be online.
- Talk, blog, write, and read about Autism. It’s central to my life, and has been for about five years now.
- Check out news.com.au – whatever other news is happening in the world just isn’t anywhere near as important to me. Although, I’m starting to like the site and the content less.
- Walk. No matter what, I end up walking, often not as much as I would like while I’m working in Canberra. But yeah, I walk a lot more than most.
- THREE MEALS. I don’t skip meals, I rarely snack, but I have breakfast. Lunch. And Dinner.
- Blog. I’ve been writing an article a day for over a month, thanks to Alan at ThinkWisely.net – and now to Tezza for ten days of inspiration!
- Read. I read plenty of blogs. I comment when I feel inspired, I reblog sometimes, or others, you inspire me to write a whole blog of my own (or series of blogs!)
If you have a blog a day challenge for me, I’d love you to inspire me – leave a comment, or tweet me, or hit me up on my facebook page.