Ten Day Challenge Day Three
August 11, 2012
Posted by on
Todays challenge is a bit against a current ethos to not “whinge“. But I will do my best. At least it hasn’t happened on a “Whinge-free Wednesday“, right? Nor even a “Whine-free Work Week”.
So: Onto todays theme thanks to Tezza at MyTeeFine.
Eight things that annoy you
- No matter how many channels are on the TV, “there’s nothing on“
- That right now, I work so far from my family.
- That because of #2, I don’t get to eat dinner with my family as often as I would like to – I only eat with them Friday (if I’m lucky), Saturday and Sunday nights.
- People who smoke clogging up all the outdoor tables
- Having to explain myself to idiots. I’m fine with explaining myself to people who simply don’t know something, but having to do it to idiots is annoying.
- That Bureaucracy turns so slowly. I work within it so much and have done for so long, I should just get over it, right?
- People who have no idea, judging things they should accept.
- People who substitute “complaining” for “attempting to change a situation.” Yes there is some irony there, but the thing is, most of what I like to complain about – I enjoy complaining.