- What will it take for Abbott to lose pre-selection? His divisiveness brings Liberal Party to pointless conflict. goo.gl/gfhRE3 3 months ago
Raising little Westies, and life as parent of a special needs son
Today is all about six songs that I’m addicted to. I have a few so here we go:
1. I was only 19, Redgum.
A classic Australian post-Vietnam war protest song.
2. And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda, Slim Dusty.
An anti war song.
Hmm, see a theme here? I listen to these songs on the way from Sydney to Canberra every Monday, and back again every Friday.
3. Bat Out of Hell, Meatloaf.
4. The Marching Song of the Covert Battalion, Billy Bragg.
5. Epic, Faith No More. Poor fish.
6. Wake Me Up When September Ends, Greenday.
Gee, notice a theme here?